Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Well then...

    I have been so busy this week that I didn't even get to post on Monday! Anyway, here is a short update: I had my end of month weigh in and I am proud to say that I have lost 9.4lbs on the Cize program! I know it may not seem like much to some people but that is a great deal of weight to lose in a month! I am hoping to keep up this trend this month, although, this month has not started out so well. I am determined  to get back on track this week though! I am also going to be running another free 7 Day Clean Eating Challenge!!! I hope that people will want to get in on this. It is a great way get your body ready to transition into a longer program. Anyway, I am proud of myself for this small accomplishment. I wish I could say that I had the same amount of success with my Beachbody business, however, it has not picked up at all. I have not signed a single paying customer, but I do have 3 free customers right now. So I guess that's a start. I just want to be able to help people be healthy and be on the same journey with them. It is possible to achieve your goals if you are willing to work for it. I have been contacted by individuals selling itWorks and Advocare that tried to get me on board. I just do not think that hand fulls of pills and shrink wrap are the way to go. It is all about a lifestyle change and that is what I am trying to promote. You don't have to be a fitness expert to be healthy, just choose to make a change. If you need help along that journey, feel free to contact me and I will do everything I can to help you! I am not trying to sell you anything at all! I just want everyone to have the chance to make a change and know that someone is always routing for you!  Just remember, be the best you that you can be and go inspire someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment