Friday, April 15, 2016

From start.....

     Ok, I am going to do something here that I was NOT planning to do until much later in my journey, but I want all of you to SEE where I am starting this journey. Be inspired, know that it does not matter what size you are right now, all that matters is that you have that spark, that moment of clarity that says "I need to do this for me". I never thought that I could do a fitness program at my size! I was currently at my heaviest weight when I started this journey on April 4, 2016. I have only lost about seven pounds to date, but the point is not the numbers on the scale; the point is that I had that one moment where I said that I could do this and that no one was going to stop me. I spoke to my husband about what I wanted to do and he encouraged me to follow through; heck, he even wanted to join me in my journey. This is going to be a slow process, I know, but I also know that it is not impossible as long as I keep working toward my goal. I have so many reasons to get healthy. I want to be around for my family, I want to grow my family, and I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. I don't care what others say about me. All I care about is being able to practice softball with my kid without having to take a breather (which are fewer and far between now ( :  ) and I want to be able to actually find clothes in my size without looking like a busted can of biscuits ( I know you all can feel me on that)! So...here it goes...This is me at my worst, my heaviest at 388.4 lbs

      Say your worst about it, I don't care because I know that I will be better, do better and no one's words can tell me how I feel about myself or what I already know....I AM FAAAAT! But, again, this is a plus size fitness blog; so why are you here? 

   
     I am continuing my Cize and Shakeology program along with my clean eating meal prepping and we will see where I end up. This journey has no deadline because this is a LIFE change not a DIET. I am putting in the work, sweating my ass off (literally) and making myself the best me that I can be for myself, because if I can't do this for myself then I have no business trying to inspire all of you to make a change. Even one small change can make a difference, think The Butterfly Effect (sans Kutcher). One small change can affect everything there after. SO opt to make a small change. All those small changes become BIG changes which becomes a HABIT! So quit smoking, do 30 minutes of walking a day, or just eat more vegetables! It all adds up in the end AND you never know who you will inspire along the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment