Thursday, April 14, 2016

Plus-Size Fitness??

     Is there really such a thing? OF COURSE! We have been programmed to believe that being plus size is unhealthy, unattractive, and unfit. That is just not the case! According to the fashion industry, anyone over a size 8 is considered PLUS SIZE! How can that be? No wonder everyone has body image issues and is always riding the current fad diet. THAT is what is unhealthy, not being a size 10! Fad diets NEVER work for TOO LONG! Once you stop following them, all the weight comes back, plus some. I recently joined the Team Beachbody family. I know what some of you are thinking, "Oh this is just another pushy person trying to get us to BUY BUY BUY" but the truth is, I am not one of those people. I am not saying that they don't exist, I am just saying that, for me, this business is about changing lives, including my own. I want ALL of you to follow along on my journey, This journey is hard, personal, embarrassing but I want all of you to be there with me. I want the accountability and I want to prove to all of you that these programs work because they are about changing you lifestyle, not popping diet pills, binging on "supplements" and making "magic" happen like some of these other companies out there.  You have to work your ASS of to make it happen.
   As a plus size woman working this business, it may be difficulty for people to take me seriously as I start out on this journey. However, I am confident that, once results are seen in me, people will start to take ME and the business seriously. Seeing that these programs work, if you put in the work, will make people see that "plus size" fitness can be done and goals can be reached. I am looking forward to everyone taking this journey with me. If you want to join me on this journey, just join my team for free HERE. I will never PUSH a product on you, but feel free to look around at the shop and check out the programs. I will be doing Cize with Shaun T. Let me know if you want to join me or if you want to check out a different fitness program! No matter what your size, you CAN be fit, healthy, and happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment