Saturday, April 16, 2016

Plus Size Fitness Wear??

     So, I was contacted by a plus size fitness wear (very small) company about their line of workout shirts. Now, I have never been contacted by a brand (be it indie or name brand) EVER, so I was excited. I have checked it out and I may be purchasing from that brand to try it out during my workouts. I asked her how she had found my page. She stated that she just searched and my page came up and she decided to like it. If I do decide to purchase from this brand, I will of course post pictures on this blog of what I get and give you an honest review of how the shirts wear during my workouts. This line is geared toward plus size women! I am so excited at the possibility of this brand. Look for my reviews in the future. I am not naming this company just yet, but please, even if I do give a review for the brand, remember that it is only my opinion and you have your own tastes and styles. It is up to YOU to figure out if this is something you may want to purchase. AS always, be the best you that you can be and GO INSPIRE SOMEONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment