Monday, April 18, 2016

Mondays....

  It sure felt like Monday today. I COULD NOT get motivated at all. Sister and I went for a short little walk around her 3-acre property and then we did about 13 minutes of our 30 minute workout before we just gave up. It has just been that kind of day today. I just had a case of ennui (Gilmore Girl's reference there). I did push through the rest of the day and I have just finished with my weekly meal prep that I didn't get done over the weekend. That is why this blog is being posted at the very end of the day.  At least I got that much accomplished today.

   On a better note, I did receive my package from Gem Fitness Wear. As promised, I will be posting a FULL review of the products after I workout in them a few more times. I did wear one shirt today and it seemed to be pretty good, but I will give a better review when more vigorous workouts have been done in them. I also received my portion control containers for 21 day fix which is what I used to do meal prep tonight! All in all, a good mail day!

   I am hoping that tomorrow will be a better day. I still have a touch of this sinus/allergy stuff giving me a tough time, but I am hoping to power through to get things done. I have so many goals that I want to achieve so I know that I have to keep going. I am, by no means, trying to be skinny. I just want to be healthy and happy with myself, for myself. Plus size people are always being told how we should be trying to get healthy but very few people actually encourage us along the way. There is always plenty of ridicule and snide comments about our appearance, eating habits, and if course weight (because we have no idea that we are fat, right?) but no one really ever says "how can I help you in accomplishing thus goal?" The one thing that I have learned about being a Beach body coach is that there is ALWAYS someone there to do just that. I have been encouraged and praised for accomplishment. It makes me want to keep going! Being plus size does not mean that we always need to be reminded about our health, but we (at least I) like to be reminded of my accomplishment of reaching a short term goal. Maybe more people should try that instead of trying to shame others into self loathing.

    Today may definitely have felt like a Monday, but someday, I'll be Saturday night (Bon Jovi knows)! As always, keep pushing, be the best you that you can be, and go inspire someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment